Industrial land for sale Pune in Shirwal near MIDC Zone
69 Acres Industrial land for sale Pune in Shirwal near MIDC Zone in western Maharashtra, Khandala, Shirwal. The land is Near NH4 Highway and on MIDC Industrial Zone. 600 Meters from NH4 Highway. 15-meter ZP road approach.
₹ 85 Lac / Acre and Total cost around ₹ 59 Cr.
Below points will describe the best part of this Industrial Land.
1) Distance from NH4 is 600 meter only.
2) prime location, the property is in the Industrial area.
3) 12 meter Road approach from NH4.
4) 95% tableland.
5) Doing Denmark & do all basic documentation
6) Single owner to take decision for 69-acre land.
7) All search clear & no incomplete documentation.
8) The land is eligible for all advantages of MIDC & ECZ
9) From Region plan RP this property is in the Industrial zone.
10) If anyone purchases the property from MIDC via tender process it gets 3.25. Lakh rate for 1000 sq.feet. i.e. ₹ 1.25 cr for 1 acre for Industrial NA.
11) Nearest property got ₹ 1 cr rate within last 4 month.
13) Nearest industries within 1 km from our property MIDC phase 1.
Pune has been a favored industrial destination for a very long time. In fact, manufacturing has been a major development focus for the city since the inception of PCMC in the 1960’s. Since then, there has been a massive influx of European companies who were and continue to be keen on setting up manufacturing facilities there in the industrial land for sale Pune and Shirwal and industrial areas and this plot is best investment or setup for industrial companies.
The arrival of these industrial entities triggered off a whole slew of other manufacturing establishments, both Indian and international, and established a continuous industrial growth pattern in Pune. The formation of the MIDC in the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation resulted in a constant process of industrial land acquisition and the creation of required support infrastructure. To Read the complete Article please click here
To view other properties posted by key2home.in please click here